Friday, March 20, 2009

Photo of the Day: Cards


Another sight seen all over China. So much so, that every foreigner with a camera in China attempts this shot at one point or another. This one was taken in Suzhou, outside one of the Gardens.

Of the plethora of cards photos I have, this is one of my favorites. Usually they end up being taken from far away, so as not to intrude on people/let them know I'm stalking their game, and the result is either very blurry or grainy as a result of using too much zoom. But this one I quickly snapped as I was walking past and it turned out crisp and clear, has nice composition, tells a story and all that. (In my opinion, anyway.)

1 comment:

  1. This photo looks like it belongs in the newspaper or a magazine! It's a great photo! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails