Saturday, April 4, 2009

Photo of the Day: Wangfujing (王府井)

Wangfujing is a famous shopping street in Beijing. We happened to be here on the last day of our BCA trip, October 1st, which was National Day. It was packed. In fact, "packed" doesn't even do this crowd justice. I would stop to take a couple pictures, lose my friends, and frantically search the crowd for four Caucasians. Then repeat.

Thankfully for them, my camera ran out of battery right about this time and I could keep up with the group. Unfortunately for me, this is the best shot I could snap before the sad death of all three of my camera batteries.

1 comment:

  1. "took a picture then frantically look for caucasions, then repeat" ha ha ha
    I have been in the exact same situation, but when I lose my wife, a chinese, I simply stop in one place and have her look for me! I guess it would be easier for her to look for the white guy than for me to walk up to every girl as ask "are you my wife!"

    hek

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails