Monday, April 13, 2009

Photo of the Day: The South Gate

The back walk-up to Dongcai, where I studied Chinese in the fall semester. I didn't live in the international student dorms so I had to commute every day; class ended daily at noon and I would usually walk through this gate to reach the 202 tram.

There were two other gates, Main and East, but this exit was lined with many cheap lunch-time food options. Not long after the semester began, I fell into a very predictable routine of going from class to the same noodle shop every day before heading back to my apartment.

The university and actual gate in this picture are past where the pink buildings are. For the record, this was probably the West Gate. I just labeled it South in my mind because it was on a downhill slope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails